This card uses the Forever Fern, Butterfly Gala and Lovely You stamp sets, Forever Flourishing and Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Butterfly Duet Punch, Vellum Cardstock and Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.
This card uses the Comfort and Hope, Happy Tails, Thoughtful Blooms and Swirly Frames stamp sets and Dog Builder and Small Bloom Punches.
Two new In-Color cardstocks, Bumble Bee and Cinnamon Cider, will be used on this card from the July Stamp Camp along with the Sailing Home and Peaceful Moments Stamp Sets, Smooth Sailing and Layering Circles Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 1/8″ and 1-3/8″ Circle Punches. You could also use the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder if you’d like.
We will use a new In-Color cardstock, Just Jade, on this card from the July Stamp Camp. The Sailing Home Stamp Set, Smooth Sailing and Dockside Dies and the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder are also used. The new Seabed 3D Embossing Folder would be perfect for this card, but I didn’t have it yet to make the sample.
We will make this card at the July Stamp Camp using the Sailing Home Stamp Set and Smooth Sailing Dies. A Stamparatus would also be helpful to line up the repeating pattern. If you don’t have a Stamparatus you can make a more random pattern.
This card from the July Stamp Camp uses the Sailing Home Stamp Set, Smooth Sailing and Layering Circles Dies and the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder. You can change the sentiment if you wish.
Register for the July Stamp Camp while the Sailing Home Stamp Set and Smooth Sailing Dies are still available as a bundle (by June 2)! We will make this bridge card. It also uses the Waterfront Stamp Set, In The Woods Dies, Sponge Brayer and High Seas 3D Embossing Folder.
At first glance, you might not know these cards were CASEd (Copy And Share Everything). That’s the beauty of CASEing, no one will ever guess that your project was inspired by another project. We give you permission to grab a catalog, pick a project that catches your attention, and CASE it.
Here’s how it works—you choose one aspect of your chosen inspiration piece and copy it on a new project. We selected the Thank You card from page 65 of the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog as the inspiration piece. Then, we used these CASEing techniques to create three new projects.
- Copy the color scheme. The Grateful to Be Your Friend card uses the same pink, red, and gray color scheme. Did you know that pairing pink and red is a huge fashion trend this year? Try using it on your next project.
- Copy the technique. The stunning blue ombre background on the Thank You box mimics the Thank You card, but in a different color, on a different project type, and with a different level of intensity. What will you ombre?
- Copy the layout. One of the most used CASEing techniques is re-creating the layout. The Butterfly card uses layered die cuts just like the inspiration card, but with a completely different end result. How will you use the layered die cuts layout?
Flourish Dies (item 141478)
Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (item 151503)
Sponge Brayers (item 141714)
To A Wild Rose Stamp Set (item 149452)
Wild Rose Dies (item 149547)
Beauty Abounds Stamp Set (item 148726)
Butterfly Beauty Dies (item 148536)
Mini Pizza Boxes (item 144645)
Beautiful World Stamp Set (item 152994 will be in the new catalog)
World Map Dies (item 152712 will be in the new catalog)
Do you need an extra dose of inspiration? Don’t worry—it’s right at your fingertips. All you need is a catalog and a willingness to experiment. Start by flipping through the annual or January–June catalog and pick a project that catches your attention. Then, CASE it (Copy And Share Everything)!
Here’s how it works—you choose one aspect of your chosen inspiration piece and copy it on a new project. We selected the Enjoy the Little Things card from page 125 of the annual catalog as the inspiration piece. Then, we used these CASEing techniques to create three additional projects.
- Copy the color scheme. The Great Places card uses the same color scheme as the inspiration piece.
- Copy the technique. The Thanks card copies the technique of the original card by incorporating a die-cut background with separate cut-out pieces added back in.
- Copy the layout. Take the guesswork out of project design by using the inspiration piece as a template as we did on the Love & Joy card. Simply mimic the design but substitute different stamps, paper, and accessories.
Friend Like You Stamp Set (item 149237)
Friendly Silhouettes Dies (item 149546)
Tasteful Texture Stamp Set (item 149234)
Tasteful Backgrounds Dies (item 149545)
Last A Lifetime Stamp Set (item 151479)
Lasting Elegance Dies (item 151475)
Above The Clouds Stamp Set (item 149404)
Hot Air Balloon Punch (item 149520)