We will make this Anniversary card at the January Stampin’ Class using the Country Bouquet Stamp Set, Petal Park Stamp Set, Sentimental Park Stamp Set, Ringed With Nature Stamp Set, Country Bouquet Punch, Petal Park Builder Punch, Sentimental Park Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels and Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven Ribbon. Don’t delay – register today!
This Valentine card from the January Stampin’ Class uses the Little Monkey Stamp Set & Builder Punch, Country Bouquet Stamp Set, Basic Borders Dies, Give it a Whirl Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Blends and Tinsel Gems Four-Pack. Register today for this fun class!
It’s time to register for the love themed January Stampin’ Class. We will make this Valentine card using some products from the new 2024 January – April Mini Catalog, Bee My Valentine Stamp Set and Bee Builder Punch, Bee Mine 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, Sweet Sorbet 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders and Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Register today to reserve your spot in this fun class!
Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit! The kit comes with all the pieces you need to make nine handmade cards detailed with yellows, blues, and gold foil. This kit also comes with an acetate box for you to store your finished cards and envelopes. You can gift the box of cards to a loved one, and they can gift a card to someone else. It’s the gift that keeps on giving! Share your love of crafting with those around you using the All the Best Paper Pumpkin Kit. You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; either way, it’s the perfect last minute gift for any occasion. Subscribe to the All the Best Paper Pumpkin Kit by December 10 at paperpumpkin.com. Make sure you select me as your demonstrator.
This kit includes:
• 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
• 9 coordinating envelopes.
• 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
• 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
• 1 photopolymer stamp set.
• Specialty gold foil die cuts.
• Enough adhesive to finish the project.
• Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
• Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
Plan a crafting getaway today with the all-inclusive The Best Destination Kit! This kit lets you make nine tri-fold cards with a colorful, nostalgic, travel vibe. Resort-hopping was never so easy!
163186 THE BEST DESTINATION KIT $20.00 USD
This kit includes:
• Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs
• 9 coordinating envelopes
• Best Destination Photopolymer Stamp Set
• One Gorgeous Grape Ink Spot
• Printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block
• Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
• Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, and Shaded Spruce
Thank you all for shopping in my online store. Here is a new host code to use when placing orders: RW7KYYKY
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wish you happy times getting together with family and friends. This means that Christmas is just around the corner. I made this Christmas card at Gloria Helmbrecht’s Downline Meeting using the Wishes All Around Dies, Brightest Glow Stamp Set, Labels Aglow Dies, Traditions Of St. Nick 12″ X 12″ Designer Series Paper and Brushed Metallic Dots.