This card from the Pansy Patch Stamp Camp uses the Pansy Patch stamp set, Pansy Dies, Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, Treasured Tags Pick A Punch, Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels and Blending Brush. Register today for this fun class!
This Father’s Day card uses the Mountain Air and Handsomely Suited stamp sets, Stitched Triangles Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Bark 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes and Blue Adhesive Backed Gems.
This cute card from Sally Halvorson uses the Campology Stamp Set.
This card from Sally Halvorson uses the What’s Cookin’ Stamp Set, Cookin’ Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies and Macrame 3D Embossing Folder.
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly. You can shop the current selection in my online store. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Click Here to download a pdf flyer. Pick the kit that’s right for you.
KITS COLLECTION PRODUCT DETAILS
Kits for every occasion and design style.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. The sale starts June 1, 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT) and ends: June 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT). Click Here to download the list of retiring items. And start shopping!Please use host code: A22ZQH9F
At Gloria Helmbrecht’s downline meeting we used a masking technique to stamp the Pansies on this card. We used the Pansy Patch Stamp Set, Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper, Scalloped Contours Dies and Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim.
On this clever card from Leila Pals, the sentiment is a latch that holds the angled flap closed. Slide it to the left to open the card. She used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set, Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper, Double Oval Punch and Classic Label Punch.
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
This month’s kit includes an all-occasion stamp set with sentiments for any season. Send hugs, congratulations, gratitude, and smiles with this set! With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry! Subscribe to the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit by June 10 at paperpumpkin.com. Make sure you select me as your demonstrator.
• Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards — 3 each of 3 designs — and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
• Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
• Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
• Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
• As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
• Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
• Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (item #155459)
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s free for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity! To explore the United Through Creativity Digital Download, scroll to the Marketing Toolkit below, or visit the United Through Creativity page on the Stampin’ Up! website. Share your projects on social media using the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay!
UNITED THROUGH CREATIVITY DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
• The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
• We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
• Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
• Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!